We have an open 4 hour shift for a caregiver in Rowley, Massachusetts for Saturday mornings. Here is more information about the position. Apply below for a confidential phone interview.
If you are looking for a rewarding way to help others, Seniors Helping Seniors® Merrimack Valley may just be the opportunity you seek!
Benefit from: ● A Flexible Schedule - If you have time to help your fellow seniors, we will work together to accommodate your schedule. You can pick between part time or full time, day shifts or night shifts, and you can even only work on certain days of the week, whatever best fits your desired schedule.
● Earning Extra Income - Working for Seniors Helping Seniors® Merrimack Valley can boost meaning in your life by connecting with others, while also earning you additional income for your care efforts without having to work as a job that does not match your current lifestyle and goals.
● Purpose - Our caregivers strive to build lasting relationships with those we serve.
Gain meaningful personal connections with the clients that you serve. This is what truly separates our in-home care program from other agencies and we always inspire our team to help others.
● Flexible work locations - You can pick the maximum distance that you are willing to travel from your home to the clients you serve.
● Flexible Responsibilities - You can let us know which of our non-medical services you want to help with and which ones you are not willing to do and we will match you with an appropriate in-home care client.
● Free Training - On demand, online caregiver training (with certifications) will be available for you to learn new skills so you can better help clients and expand your knowledge and experience.
What is our definition of a senior?
It is less about a specific number and more about finding individuals who are mature, caring, and compassionate.
We seek people who really care and can relate to the aging process.
We believe that:
● You can help Seniors age more gracefully, happily, and productively
● You will personally benefit just as much as the Seniors you provide care and companionship do
Why Should You Join our Seniors Helping Seniors® Merrimack Valley Caregiver Team?
We are looking for friendly, compassionate caregivers.
Whether you are an experienced caregiver or just enjoy helping others, we would love to speak with you.
Our team includes mature, active women and men who have a passion for helping others. Your caring attitude and ability to relate to the challenges posed by aging are most important.
We take our time getting to know our caregivers through a careful interviewing process, background check, and personality evaluation.
Contact us today to see if our Seniors Helping Seniors® Merrimack Valley team is the right fit for you:
Amesbury, Boxford, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Lawrence, Merrimac, Methuen, North Andover, Rowley, West Newbury, Some Areas of Newburyport
Acton, Bedford, Billerica, Boxborough, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Groton, Littleton, Lowell, Pepperell, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, Westford
Seniors Helping Seniors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.